Hello UDVH Family!!
We are excited to introduce a new set of products to help you keep your pup in tip top shape. In the ever changing world of pharmaceuticals, we regularly review the products available to our clients and their pets, especially products to control fleas, ticks, heartworms, and other parasites. After a close comparison of FDA approved veterinary products, Drs. Lincoski and Miller have decided to recommend Credelio and Interceptor Plus for our canine patients.
One of the most important things you can do for your pup is give year-round preventatives to protect them from the many bugs they may encounter. Credelio and Interceptor Plus together offer coverage against a complete spectrum of parasites.
So what is Credelio?!
- Credelio is a beef flavored chewable tablet that is given with food
every month for protection against fleas and ticks.
- It begins to kill theses bugs 4 hours after administration and
continue to protect at the same level for a full 30 days.
- Credelio protects your dog against the 4 major types of ticks
seen in our part of the country including the Deer Tick which is
responsible for Lyme and other diseases in humans and pets.
- Each monthly chew is gentle and safe! It may be given to
puppies as young as 8 weeks old and weighing as few as 4.4lbs.
Want to know more about Interceptor Plus?
- Interceptor Plus is a chicken flavored chewable tablet that is
given once a month for protection against heartworm disease
and intestinal parasites.
- A broad spectrum parasiticide, Interceptor Plus prevents against
5 types of worms in one dose. Heartworms, adult hookworms,
roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms.
- Ideal for dogs of all ages and sizes, Interceptor Plus is safe for
use in puppies 6 weeks and older and 2lbs or more.
To make these products even better, both Credelio and Interceptor Plus are made by the same company so there are amazing rebates available only from us when you purchase both together!! Ask us!!